Are you feeling tired and irritable? Suffering with hot flushes, mood swings, depression or headaches? Struggling with unwanted weight gain, sleeping badly, or lost your sex drive? Have your periods become erratic, changed in flow strength or stopped altogether? The symptoms of perimenopause and menopause are many and varied.
The menopause is the time when your periods completely stop; the perimenopause is the years leading up to this. During this time of transition your oestrogen and progesterone levels are dropping and other hormones are surging in an attempt to keep the body on an even keel. This can lead to symptoms which can go on for several years, seriously impacting on your quality of life. However, what you eat, drink, what supplements you take and how you exercise can make a big difference to how you feel and look.
In this webinar I will give you all the knowledge and tools you need to take control of your hormones and health, and start feeling great again.
We will cover:
– The pros and cons of HRT and the different options available
– Diet to support hormone balance, bone density, good mood and reaching a healthy weight
– Supplements and over-the-counter herbal remedies: which ones actually work, dosages, combining supplements safely etc.
– How to improve mood and reduce feelings of stress and tension
– Best exercise routines for bone density, weight management and mental well being
– How to get a good nights sleep
– Knowing when to seek professional help
Join me in this webinar and get all the information you need to take control of your health and hormones and start feeling great again.
There will be time for you to ask questions, and you will get a copy of the slides used to look at again.
When: Thursday 21st October 7.30pm to 9pm
Cost: Early bird before end of September £15; full cost £20